Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i'm going to use this space as my uni blog page...because i can. also because it's divorced/separate from my real/main blog over at lj.

my aim then is to update this site more often. it'll probably be mostly a reflection of what lectures or discussions that i've had.
to make it more easily digestible :D

last night i went through the course outline and listened to a couple of older lectures for the subjects that i'm in. i also was on skype for a couple of hours chatting to other students...that was fun.
i also set up an rss feed reader for the first time...yay! i feel accomplished. i did it myself and then i "talked" someone else through it.
there are a couple of knitting blogs that i n0w follow too...suprised? ;)


all in all, my first uni experience is good. i am pretty confident (so far).

No comments: